Identify a non-patient volunteer who has African America diabetes n his/her daily living. Spend 1-2 hours doing a complete functional assessment. In each of these domains of the functional assessment:
Note: People are unique. Not every possible stressor is listed here and many may not apply to your volunteer. You are responsible for a multi-domained impact assessment that uses the most specific tools available and completely describes your volunteer. Where you have a tool, provide the completed tool as well as an interpretation of the results. Where a tool is not available, describe what you asked and how the volunteer responded.
Cognitive Assessment: Choose and provide a rationale for the instrument used
Cranial Nerve Deficits: (DO NOT DO A PHYSICAL EXAM) Vision, hearing, smell, taste, peripheral neuropathy
Nutrition Assessment: Choose and provide a rationale for the instrument used
Current Medical Status (DO NOT DO A PHYSICAL EXAM)
Comorbidity Index: Choose and provide a rationale for the instrument used
Pharmacy Reconciliation -what medications, why, are they working. What is your volunteers understanding of their relationship to their medication?
Basic or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living: Choose and provide a rationale for the instrument used. Identify what activities are limited and quantify the degree of limitation.
Gait/Balance (Fall Risk): Choose and provide a rationale for the instrument used
Psychological Assessment: Choose and provide a rationale for the instrument used
Quality of Life: Choose and provide a rationale for the instrument used
Social Isolation Assessment: Choose and provide a rationale for the instrument used
Spiritual/Hopefulness or Coping Assessment: Choose and provide a rationale for the instrument used
Economic Assessment: Have the volunteer describe the economic impact
Physical Environment: Choose and provide a rationale for the instrument used
Caregiver Assessment: If you volunteer is reliant upon a caregiver, have a brief conversation with the volunteer about what s/he perceives as the impact on the caregiver. You may want to assess the caregiver as well if that is acceptable to both parties.
Write a 8 page paper (excluding attachments and references) with the following elements:
1. Describe volunteers illness and vision for the future
2. Summarize each element of the functional assessment as intact, limited, or causing stress and rationalize and reference the tool used. Where appropriate, report the scores and relative impact (ie, “my volunteer scored a 7, which according to the scoring instructions (cite) is moderately severe”)
3. Based on Volunteer-centered values, list in order of priority the needs of the volunteer including preventing complications of the specific illness (es) present.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.