Using PowerPoint or Google Slides, you are to create a presentation appropriate for use with other educators or parents. In this presentation you are to do the following:Identify each student and the issue he or she is facing. You must use the four student profiles provided below. Please DO NOT copy and paste the descriptions provided. Rather, you should explain what you feel are the core issues each face after reading the description.Identify the developmental impact of each issue. How is the issue impacting the student in the classroom? What does the teacher see that is interfering with learning? You will need to include the research that is directly related to the issues and aligned to the developmental goals for the students. For example, you might include a statement such as “According to Dr. I. M. Expert, cyber-bullying is detrimental to a student’s development because it makes students feel unsafe.”Research and provide resources that are directly related to the issue and are aligned to the developmental goals for students. These are resources a parent or teacher could use to learn more about the issue and how to address the impact of the issue. These are resources that may be available in your community, such as food banks, language lessons for parents, etc. You may also choose to include resources that are available from federal, state, and local governments. These are NOT the resources used in your research.You will suggest supports teachers can use in the classroom to mitigate the impacts of the issue.Your presentation should be at least 11 slides long. You are expected to have an introductory slide, two slides per student,a closing slide, and a resource/bibliography page for the sources you use in the project.The presentation must be your original work, and professional in its use of images, language and formatting. Use of another’s work will earn an automatic zero and may be grounds for dismissal from the program.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.