School counseling intern Juan Torres is a 25-year-old Puerto Rican man who is interning at a predominantly White high school. His site supervisor, Mrs. Lindt, has contacted his university supervisor and professor Dr. Cottone with concerns. When Dr. Cottone asked Mrs. Lindt about her specific concerns, she seemed vague in her description. Dr. Cottone asked whether Juan was showing up for the internship on time, as well as was he carrying out his direct and indirect hours at the high school. Mrs. Lindt responded that Juan arrived on time for the internship, conducted himself appropriately, and participated actively in his internship. Dr. Cottone went on to inquire if the counselees had any concerns and/or issues, and Mrs. Lindt replied, “No.” Dr. Cottone’s last question was related to Juan’s attire and Mrs. Lindt replied that he is always dressed appropriately. She simply stated that she was “uncomfortable” with Juan being there.
School Counselor Supervisor Feels Uncomfortable
Referring to the ACA Code of Ethics and the ASCA Ethical Codes for School Counselors, identify what you believe is an ethical dilemma faced by both the site supervisor Mrs. Lindt, and the university supervisor and professor, Dr. Cottone. Write down three code of ethics from both ACA and ASCA that are relative to the following objectives:
9-1 Identify ethical issues in clinical supervision.
9-2 Delineate the responsibilities of supervisees.
9-3 Describe the roles and responsibilities of supervisors.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.