Part 1Health care is becoming exponentially more complex every day. As a society, our response to this complexity has been to legislate, regulate, and litigate. Health care law is a fundamental concept for all health care professionals. Many laws at both the federal and state level have been enacted with the intent to directly impact the business or relationships of health care.Review Box 53-1, Exemplars of Health Care Law, Giddens (2013, p. 533). Select a topic. Find an article from a peer-reviewed journal, less than 5 years old, write 3-4 paragraphs to explain how the selected exemplar impacts healthcare. Attach the journal article to your journal entry.Part 2Healthcare Organizations1. How do the following healthcare organizations promote safer patient care? Visit one of the following websites, locate the patient safety information. Identify one thing you will implement into your nursing practice.a. The Joint Commissionb. Institute of Medicine (IOM)c. American Nurses Association (ANA)d. Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN)2. What are “never events”?3. Many “never events” can be reduced by safe nursing care. By preventing complicationsand maximizing reimbursement, nurses can prove their value to an organization and make the case for better staffing. List three “never events” you feel nurses have the most control over and explain.Patient4. List six risk factors that are assessed on the Morse Fall Scale. Complete and attach aMorse Fall Scale on one patient you cared for today.5. Use of restraints is sometimes necessary. What do regulators, such as Medicare and TheJoint Commission, require before using them?Safe Delegation6. Read the joint statement on delegation from the American Nurses Association (ANA) andthe National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN). List the 5 rights ofdelegation.7. What does the RN need to consider before delegating any safety interventions?8. List five tasks you completed today that could have been delegated.9. What safety intervention CANNOT be delegated
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.