Week 2 Assignment: Psychological Constructs
After conducting scientific observations about a construct of interest, it is important to have a foundational understanding of existing research of the construct.
For this assignment, you are going to identify a psychological construct you would like to know more about, such as life satisfaction, stress, happiness, optimism, etc. Then, identify a research question- what do you want to know about this construct. For example, a research question might be “does work impact life satisfaction?” This is an important step. It is critical to identify a research question before finding your articles. This question will guide your search.
Based on the research question, you are going to search for 3 scholarly journal articles about your construct of interest. This assignment is not meant to be a simple Google search. Your articles should be to a research question and focused on an area of interest.
Selection Criteria for Articles
When selecting articles, be sure to include the following:
1. One article must be from a peer reviewed journal
2. One article must contain your construct in the title
3. One article must be within the date range 1990 to 1999
A. Introduction of Construct and Research Question (250-300 words)
Identify the construct of interest and research question. Provide a detailed descriiption of the construct and explain what search terms you used to locate literature.
B. Article Review (250-300 words, APA citation does not count toward the word count requirement)
For each article, include the following information:
-APA formatted citation of the article
-Author last name, First and Middle initials. (Year). Article title. -Journal title, volume number (issue number), pages.
Smith, P. A. (2018). On finding journal articles: A made up citation. Journal of Made Up Psychology, 100(2), 203-214.
2. Identification of the research question(s) and descriiption of how the authors investigated the construct of interest, including how they measured the focal and constructs.
3. Descriiption of the key finding(s) of the focal construct.
4. Attachment of the PDF or electronic copy of the article
***My chosen construct for this assignment is happiness. Writer may choose any research question***
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.