– Company name is Blend Supply My major is Supply chain managment ———–
Your final paper is the best way for you to describe what you have done and what you have learned over the course of the internship. It should be strongly based on the learning objectives that you submitted at the beginning of the semester. The paper provides the opportunity for you to connect the dots between your specific job responsibilities, your learning objectives and how they relate to what you are learning in the classroom. Beyond that, a written document will improve your recall as you go forward in your career. You can refer back to this information in preparation for job interviews (you will probably be asked to discuss accomplishments or discuss how you reached a certain goal). You can also refer back to the information when you confront similar challenges in future work situations.
Here are the guidelines for the paper:
Submit a 5-page single spaced (or 10-page double spaced) typewritten paper
The content of the paper must include:
A description of the type of business the company conducts (i.e. manufacturer, retailer, carrier, 3PL) number of employees and years in business. Identify what your employment location does
For each learning objective:
Identify the learning objective.
Completely discuss what actions you took to complete each objective. Provide a clear measurement of the success of each objective accomplishment. For example, “Improved the invoice payment process to improve throughput from 5 invoices per hour to 7 per hour, reduced error rate by 12%, and lowered cost by 3%.” Support your claims. (These achievements should appear on your resuults
Conclude by identifying what was learned and how you expect to use this experience in your future career.
Make sure your grammar and spelling are correct. Any paper containing three or more spelling and grammatical errors will be returned to the student by the instructor requesting re-work and re-submission before a grade will be assigned.
Your supervisor must sign each page of your paper. You must submit your final paper to Blackboard in a timely manner as to give your instructor enough time to grade your paper (as well as all the others received) and file grades. Refer to the due date on the Evaluations and Report Deadline sheet.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.