IntroductionIntroduce the practice problem.Discuss sources of research evidence identified in Weeks 3, 4, and 5.Analysis of the Practice Problem (1-2 paragraphs)Present the significance of the practice problem.Present the prevalence of the practice problem from the selected articles.
Evidence Synthesis: Using the three articles (2 quantitative and 1 qualitative), write a synthesis of evidence to address the selected practice problem. In the synthesis of evidence include the following:Identify the main themes and salient evidence that emerge from the sources. (Cited)Compare and contrast the main points from all sources. (Cited)Present an objective overarching synthesis of research evidence about the practice problem. (Cited)
Appraisal of the Evidence to Address the Practice Problem: Include the following:Identify the level of evidence.Provide a quality rating of the evidence.Appraise and support the suitability of the evidence to address the practice problem.Selection of a Translation Theory or Model (1-2 paragraphs)Present the components of the theory.Discuss how stakeholders are integrated into the design of the theory or model.
ConclusionIn one concise paragraph, provide a clear and logical conclusion summarizing the paper.Summary Table: Complete all sections of the Summary Tables of Evidence using the Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool. Include the following:Two quantitative research studies (identified in Week 3 & 4 Discussion).One qualitative research study (identified in Week 5 Discussion).Complete all sections completely and identify the quality and the levels of evidence.
Appendix AAttach the completed Johns Hopkins Summary Tool as Appendix A.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.