Prepare a written response to the prompt below using a word processor. Please save your file in .doc or .docx format. Your response should be complete and your final document should be five (5) to seven (7) pages in length, and should comply with APA writing requirements. All work should be in the student’s own words, and no more than 10% of the paper may have direct quotations, cited in APA format. The focus of this paper is on critical application of module terms and concepts to the chosen businessChoose a company to use for this paper. The company can be a U.S. firm, or a firm from any country that is easily researchable using U.S. search engines.Identify the name of the firm, and then provide a brief description of the goods and/or services that the firm sells.How does the company create value for consumers and wealth for its shareholders?Explain how each of the following can influence the company’s value creation and wealth creation. You should specifically link each of the following to the specific company and industry you are evaluating. inflation (changes to overall price levels within an economy and to the value of money)unemployment (the number of people who are out of a job and actively seeking a job)gross domestic product (GDP or the economic growth rate for a national economy)monetary policy (the actions of a government’s central bank that change the money supply and interest rates)How could the firm managers in “identifying assets in low-valued uses and devise ways to profitably move them to higher-valued uses” (Froeb et al, 2018)?Are there any impediments or factors that are present in the economy (not mentioned in #4) which impede the creation of wealth by your selected business firm? These impediments may be in the private (non-government) or the public (government) sector. Explain your answer.For each of the above responses, be sure to provide a detailed and well-supported response utilizing key terms and concepts associated with the module which meets the content requirements for completed work, and contains no spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.