1. Identify the needs of persons living with the chronic conditions: eg• Hypertension• Cardiovascular disease• Diabetes2. Consider how to meet the educational needs of each client with hypertension, cardiovasculardisease, and diabetes concerning:• Ethnicity• Age• Socio-economic statusIn your reflection paper, consider the demographic population of the City of Trenton. Which ethnicgroups are predominant in our community? Which age group has a higher prevalence of the healthconditions mentioned above? What socio-economic factors influence the purchase of high-quality/nutrient-dense foods? What types of resources are available to improve access to nutritiousfoods for those living in our community?For your community health nursing experience, you are expected to:• Be prepared to complete vital signs, heights, weights, BMI, and nutritional education• Be prepared to answer questions about normal and abnormal vital signs• Be prepared to answer questions about healthy eating• Be prepared to complete social determinant screening. E.g., Smoking, drinking habit• Be prepared to reinforce education about available handout3. Write a 2-page reflective paper based on your experience-APA due 1 week after the clinicalexperience, please submit it to your clinical instructor4. Additional Information:Uniforms and lab coatsPark at designated areasArrive at the specified location for at least half-hour to acclimate yourself. Start times vary by day andlocation. Refer to community schedule.Please secure all items in your trunk, and make sure you see the parking signs.Bring a snack and/or drinks because you may not have a place to purchase food or drinks
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.