In the lecture for the week, a theory was identified. “Knowledge as a component of the socio-cultural orientation basic conditioning factor enhances the prevention of hazards” is a theory from a major nursing framework. Identify the framework and provide an example of how other applications of this theory may occur in nursing practice. For example, you may say that education may enhance the reduction of free-throw rugs in an elderly person’s home which will prevent falls. Tie the concepts together by clearly defining them and how they could be measured. Find an instrument, survey, or tool in the literature that could be used to measure the concept. For example, if you are measuring pain, you might use the Faces Pain Scale-Revised, at the following link: https://www.iasp-pain.org/Education/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=1519
- Length: A minimum of 300 words, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA format from within the last 5 years
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.