You are working with a 65-year-old female client, Mary, who has been coming to see you for six months for grief and loss issues because she lost her sibling and her brother within a month of each other about a year ago. She has a daughter and a son who are both married and she has four grandchildren. Her children live a few hours away from her. She has three close friends whom she sees regularly. Mary has just been diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer and has stated that, although she is okay to undergo treatment that may extend her life, she does not want to. She stated that she just wants to end her suffering as quickly as possible because there is no hope of getting better.Let’s debate this case study. If your last name begins with A-L you will discuss and argue for duty to protect/warn in this case. If your last name begins with M-Z you will discuss and argue against duty to warn/protect in this case. Consider any specific ethics and state statutes that pertain to this scenario and your discussion. What specific steps might you take in this case depending on what side of the debate you are on?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.