Imagine it is the beginning of a new year and your administration has shared a schoolwide goal related to ensuring proper advocacy and supports for ELLs. Create a 250-500 word resource document (i.e., pamphlet, brochure) to give to new teachers at the beginning of a school year, addressing the following:An introduction that includes the demographic and home language composition of the PK-12 ELL population in Arizona.Explain the process used to determine ELL program eligibility, placement, and reassessment, including the use of the Home Language Survey and Arizona’s English language proficiency assessment. Identify the standard accommodations available to ELLs for these types of assessments.Discuss the factors influencing English language acquisition for special populations of ELLs (refugee, migrant, immigrant, and Native American), including how they relate to long-term English learners (LTEL), recently arrived English learners (RAEL) or students with interrupted formal education (SIFE).Describe other services students may qualify for (exceptional student services/special education, gifted and talented), in addition to being identified as an ELL.Explain parents’/guardians’ rights in regard to ELL services (i.e., program placement, assessment).The resource document should include graphics that are relevant to the content, visually appealing, and use space appropriately.Support your findings with 2-3 scholarly resources.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.