Imagine that you are a senior consultant at Practical Health Care Consulting. Your supervisor has i
Imagine that you are a senior consultant at Practical Health Care Consulting. Your supervisor has instructed you to spend three months at Caring Angel Hospital to help improve the quality of care, add value to the organization, improve employee morale, design an efficient organizational chart, create a strong team environment, and create the hospital’s competitive advantage. The hospital has traditionally made losses year after year. Furthermore, it is not performing well financially, and the banks are not willing to lend large sums of money for more effective marketing.
As you settle into your observations, you notice that your patients are still hopping from one specialized hospital to another in search of various specialized treatments. You also notice that the seats are not comfortable in the waiting area, and the patients continuously show up for appointments on the wrong dates. The nurses and the employees are not smiling during patient conversations, and everyone looks for ways to blame others for failures in the patient treatment process. Everyone seems to work alone and hide what they do from their colleagues.
At the end of the 3-month period, you must provide a report with your recommended strategies designed to help Caring Angel Hospital achieve its goals.
Note: You may create or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a 5-7 in which you:
Propose the major steps that Caring Angel Hospital could take to achieve each of the following goals:
Improve the quality of care.
Add value to the organization.
Improve employee morale.
Design an efficient organizational chart.
Create a strong team environment.
Create the hospital’s competitive edge.
Recommend one approach that the hospital could use for acquiring a larger market share given the prevailing financial circumstances. Support your recommendation with specific examples.
Propose at least two value-added services that Caring Angel Hospital could offer to strengthen its value proposition. Support your proposal with at least two examples of the advantages of these value-added services to the hospital.
Use at least four quality sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
Propose a plan to improve the operations, working environment, competitive edge, and value-added services of a hospital.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.