In February 2019 US House Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and US Senator Ed Markey, D-Mass., introduced a framework being called the “Green New Deal”. In general, the Green New Deal is a set of proposed programs/ goals to cut carbon emissions, address climate change, create jobs and boots the US economy. Some of goals of the Green New Deal are;That it is the sense of the House of Representatives that—it is the duty of the Federal Government to create a Green New Deal—to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions through a fair and just transition for all communities and workers;to create millions of good, high-wage jobs and ensure prosperity and economic security for all people of the United States;to invest in the infrastructure and industry of the United States to sustainably meet the challenges of the 21st century;to secure for all people of the United States for generations to come—clean air and water;climate and community resiliency;healthy food;access to nature; anda sustainable environment; andto promote justice and equity by stopping current, preventing future, and repairing historic oppression of indigenous peoples, communities of color, migrant communities, deindustrialized communities, depopulated rural communities, the poor, low-income workers, women, the elderly, the unhoused, people with disabilities, and youth (referred to in this resolution as ‘‘frontline and vulnerable communities’’);The full legislation can be found here https://ift.tt/9xU4JT6 has been a lot of debate from those that support the Green New Deal and those that are in opposition to the legislation. As a class we are going to look at the Green New Deal from the prospective of the business community. The question we are going to address – “Does the Green New Deal support our ideas of sustainable development?” In other words, “Should businesses that are involved with sustainable development support the Green New Deal?’. This has been debated by many, and now we will ask this same question in class. This assignment has 2 major components.1. Discussion Post – You will need to do some research and identify;5 points that support the idea that businesses that are involved with sustainable development should support the Green New Deal.5 points that support the idea that businesses that are involved with sustainable development should not support the Green New Deal.Your assessment to the question, “Should businesses that are involved with sustainable development support the Green New Deal?’”Overall reasoning for your answer.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.