Please number and answer the following questions, based on readings and occasionally a video. When you refer to the reading in your answer, put the author’s last name in parentheses – example: (Brandt). Do not repeat the question; simply number then answer. Your total word count for this exam should be minimum 1000 words. All answers must be in your own words; no direct quoting from material or readings is allowed. In other words, you of course will summarize points from the readings, but the key word is summarize. You must put the readings’ points into your own words; please do not quote word-for-word from the readings.1. Based on the reading (C)Donnelly, Burgess, Simonds, explain how each of the following theories view human sexuality: functionalism, conflict theory, and social constructionist theory. How do feminist theory and queer theory challenge the above theories? That is, how do feminist theory and queer theory approach human sexuality? Finally, what is intersectionality?2. According to lecture but primarily the movie “Kinsey,” what was Kinsey’s background? That is, what was his training, what was he famous for studying before he started studying human sexuality? What prompted Kinsey to begin studying human sexuality? What was Kinsey’s research methodology, and how/why did he train his research team? What were Kinsey’s two publications, and what did they reveal about sex? How was each publication received by the general public? That is, how did people react to each of his books? Finally, based on lecture, explain what it means to practice good ethics when doing human sexuality research. Explain with examples from the reading (9)Brandt how the Tuskegee Syphilis Study committed huge ethical violations.3. According to the reading (C)Alavi, what was this study’s methodology? In other words, what was Alavi studying? What were this study’s research findings? Give examples of how the dildos themselves as well as their packaging and descriiptions reinforce racist stereotypes.4. According to the reading (16)Simonds and Jungels, what are some limitations of children’s sex education books in their study? Specifically explain with examples how these books oversimplified differences between girls and boys as well as reinforced heterosexuality while making homosexuality seem deviant. According to the reading (20)Schalet, how do American vs Dutch parents (on average) differ in how they view teen sexuality? How does Schalet explain these differences?5. Based on lecture as well as reading (2)Davis, explain what it means to be intersex. According to the reading, how are the outcomes for individuals who were put into surgeries as infants? Give examples. Finally, what is the difference between the terms DSD vs intersex, and who usually identifies with each term and why?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.