In this assignment you will perform a Net Present Value Analysis for a project.1. Assume a student is planning to pursue a two-year master’s degree. There are twoeducational options the student is considering, with investment and cash flows as follows.Option A: Full-Time EducationExample cash investment: $100,000. Currently the student is earning $30,000. Thestudent will quit his/her current job to study a Master’s degree in computer science.Upon graduation the student hopes to earn $60,000 per year in new job.Option B: Part-Time EducationExample cash investment: $100,000. Currently the student is earning $30,000. Thestudent can work part-time for three years at a salary of $20,000 while studying towardsthe master’s degree in project management. Upon graduation the student anticipates apossible increase in salary by $10,000 (total $40,000) in the same company.The requirements for the assignment are:•Answer the following questions based on the unit readings:1. Briefly describe what net present value is, how it is calculated, and what it isused for.2. Calculate the NPV for each educational option. The discount rate is 8%.3. Which option should the student choose? Explain your decision includingany necessary assumptions made.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.