In this lesson, you will run a correlation between the resting and after exercising heart rates to determine if a linear relationship exists between the two variables and how strong the relationship is.StepsOpen the Heart Rate Dataset in Excel and identify the X-variable (resting heart rates for all 200 participants) and the Y-variable (after exercise heart rates for all 200 participants).Use the Scatter Plot function in the Insert Charts section of Excel to create a scatter plot of the X and Y variablesAdd a trendline to the scatter plotUse the Data Analysis tools in Excel to find the regression equation.In a Word document, describe the relationship between the X-variable (resting heart rate)and the Y-variable (after exercise heart rate).Graph the scatter plot with a trend line. Does it appear there is a linear relationship? What does this mean?Calculate the correlation coefficient r using excel. Is this r (value) high compared to +1? Based on the correlation coefficient is the relationship strong?Use excel to find the regression equation. Identify the slope. What does it tell us in terms of our heart rate data?Review these videos as needed to complete this assignment:(139) Using Excel to calculate a correlation coefficient || interpret relationship between variables – YouTube (Matt Macarty, 2016)(Vertex42, 2017)Your assignment should be typed into a Word or other word processing document, formatted in APA style. The assignments must includeRunning headA title page withAssignment nameYour nameProfessor’s nameCourse
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.