In this Module, you will be considered a Strategic Management subject matter expert. You will blog about important aspects of the Strategic Management process, using articles about current events pulled from reputable sources (e.g., trade journals, newspapers, or magazines such as The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Business Week, or Forbes) to support your key arguments.For the Module 1 SLP, find a recent article that provides an example of an organization that appears to be successful (or that has been unsuccessful) in fulfilling its Mission, Vision, Values, or goals.Hint: Visit either ProQuest or EBSCO-Business Source Complete in the library. Type “Mission Statements,” “Vision Statements,” “Values Statements,” or “Goals” in the boxes provided. Then, click on “Subject” in the pull-down menu bar next to each. Make sure to click on “Trade Journals,” “Newspapers,” and/or “Magazines.” You will find plenty of sources from which to choose. Your main article(s) for your blog entry must be no older than 12 months. You may, of course, use older sources to support your discussion and analysis; however, the current event article serving as the main focus of your paper must be no more than 12 months old.Remember that you are playing the role of a business expert who is blogging in the context of Strategic Management. The key is to convey to the public the importance of the Mission, Vision, and/or Values statements or organizational goals in a Strategic Management context. You will need to provide examples of an organization that has done particularly well (or one that has done poorly) in fulfilling its stated Mission, Vision, Values statements, or its goals.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.