Part 1 Importance of Intercultural Communication in Personal, Social and Political Life (Chapter 1, 300 words minimum)
Q1. Read the assigned chapter, and summarize and review your reading. Be specific with the key notions and their page numbers. How would you state the importance of intercultural communication? (Hint: the importance should be best summarized in different points and explained with supportive details.) In other words, your response should prove that you have finished the reading assignment so make sure you provide your reading review with specific page numbers.
Q2. In which ways can you relate the importance of intercultural communication to your own personal, social life, and political life? Give examples from your own experiences.
Part 2 Importance of Intercultural Communication in Professional setting or Working Life (Chapters 6 or 10, 200 words minimum)
Q1. What have you learned from the assigned chapters? Be specific with the key notions and their page numbers in the textbook.
Q2. Why do we have to prepare ourselves for a culturally diversified working place? Why do we need to learn how to work as a team with people of different cultures? Try to use your firsthand experiences or observation in your own professional or working relationships.
Q3. In managing professional or workplace conflicts, how would you differentiate conflicts due to cultural differences from conflicts due to personal differences? If you have your own experiences, review, analyze and share them. If not, do some research to read others’ discussion on this issue. If you do research make sure you cite your references in APA (standard communication style manual) or MLA.
Part 3. Cultural DNA (Chapters 3 & 4, 500 words minimum)
Q1. Chapters 3 & 4 are a must read. Read the chapters, and summarize and review your reading. Be specific with the key notions and their page numbers. In other words, your response should prove that you have finished the reading assignments so make sure you provide your reading review with specific page numbers.
Q2. In which ways our cultural deep structure (e.g. family and history) and our intercultural encounters interact and influence with each other? In which ways they can impact or even re-shape each other? Give concrete examples from your own experiences of such mutual impacts. Or if you do not have any of your own experiences, you can do some research on the topic. If you do research please make sure you cite your references in APA (standard communication style manual) or MLA.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.