Explain the importance of the following types of management decisions: organizational vision, organizational core competencies, organizational strategies, and operating plans.1.2 Why do managers need to measure, monitor, and motivate performance?1.3 List three types of internal reports and explain how each is used. List three types of external reports and explain how each is used.1.4 What types of information in addition to cost accounting are needed for management decisions?1.5 Explain why avoidable (incremental) cash flows are relevant. Explain why unavoidable cash flows are irrelevant.1.6 What are business risks, and how do they affect the quality of management decisions?1.7 What are biases, and how do they affect the quality of management decisions?1.8 In your own words, explain the path to higher-quality decisions (Exhibit 1.7).1.9 Explain why it is important for both individuals and organizations to behave ethically.1.10 In your own words, define ethical behavior. Why do accountants have a professional responsibility to behave ethically?1.11 In your own words, define non-rational escalation of commitment. Can you think of situations where you or people youknow have inappropriately escalated their commitment to a decision or course of action?1.12 Define belief systems and boundary systems in your own words and describe the similarities and differences in the partsthey play in the four levers of control.1.13 Define interactive control systems in your own words and explain the part they play in the four levers of control.
1.14 Define diagnostic control systems in your own words and explain the part they play in the four levers of control.1.15 Explain how the four levers of control are used together to increase an organization’s strategic success.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.