The rough draft should include all of the elements of the final literature review, specifically:
Title Page: Includes elements identified in EOP Manual.
University Publication License/Copyright: Includes elements identified in EOP Manual.
Abstract: The abstract is limited to 200 words, and highlights the purpose, method (literature sampling strategy), major finding(s) from analyses, and conclusion.
Table of Contents: Includes elements identified in EOP Manual.
Introduction: Identifies the student’s specific literature review topic, explicitly articulating a unifying, overarching theme that will guide the project
Literature Review: Summarizes the general state of the literature (cumulative knowledge base) on the specific research question by synthesizing themes, methods, results, and/or theoretical framework used in current literature. Each theme should end with a short conclusion and transition to the next section.
Discussion: Synthesis of critical analysis of the literature (Reiterate common themes – what can you learn from what others have studied by looking at the whole picture?) Identifies new knowledge gained through integration of literature findings (What new knowledge have you or do you anticipate being able to generate based on your review? How can this information add to our understanding of the overall topic?
References: Includes a complete reference list, formatted to APA standards. References are from scholarly sources and current (within the last ten years).
Rubric: Complete a self-assessment of your literature review using the rubric and attach it to the assignment. This is intended to help you focus on the standards for assessing the literature review and to evaluate your progress. This will facilitate dialogue with your instructor about areas for improvement.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.