2) Infectious Disease Discussion
Please complete a 500-word initial post to this two part
You are a public health nurse doing research on vital statistics
and health status on a certain disease in the state of MA (you
choose the disease). You are to collect data and vital statistics
for this disease and post your findings. Some recommended
links you may use
are http://www.cdc.gov/DataStatistics/ and http://www.mass.gov
Choose a disease or public health issue and research this topic.
This forum includes epidemiology principles as well as your
other readings. Make sure you complete the reading before
starting the assignment so you will have an understanding of
Part Two: Go to the MMWR website found
At the bottom, click on ‘About MMWR’ and read about MMWR
and understand the role of the MMWR. On the left side of the
screen. Click on the “Publications and then the MMWR Weekly
Report” section. You can choose one of the articles from
2016 till now. There are multiple articles to choose from.
Choose an article to public health surveillance or
outbreak. (any infectious disease or public health problem that is
tracked). Summarize this article in your posting and provide data
from the MMWR notifiable disease link also found on the left
side of the page. Bring all this information together to analyze
how public health surveillance interfaces with this topic
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.