You are a city manager for a mid-size city that is anticipating increases in population and auto traffic as new industries move into the downtown area. Parking spaces are already hard to find and traffic congestion can be problematic from commuters and events like concerts and sports. Before considering adding additional parking, you think it is possible to use existing parking more effectively through a smart parking app that identifies parking space availability in different parking lots throughout the city in real time.
In this assessment, you will demonstrate your skill in information visualization when you present your recommendations to the City Council members who are responsible for deciding whether the city invests in resources to set in motion the smart parking space app.
Select any 2 parking lots. For each one, review the scatter plot showing the occupancy rate at each time stamp during the week of 11/20/2022 –11/26/2022. Identify whether occupancy rates are time dependent. If so, identify the times that seem to experience the highest occupancy rates.
Research “smart cities” to provide guidance and support for your presentation.
Create a 10- to 12-slide information visualization presentation including voice-over or screencast video. Include the following in your presentation:
Outline the rationale and goals of the project.
Analyze the box plot charts showing the occupancy rates for each day of the week and interpret the results.
Analyze the box plot charts showing the occupancy rates for each parking lot and interpret the results.
Choose 2 scatter plot charts showing occupancy rate against the time of day over the course of the week and interpret the results.
Make a recommendation about continuing with the implementation of this project.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.