Please provide in your own word answers to the following questions. Each question should be 75 words or more.
1. Please see attachment “Skills Inventory” to answer the following questions. Are you more predisposed to technical skills, human skills or conceptual skills? How might you use these scores to your benefit?
2. Describe the difference between task orientation and relationship orientation as applied to leadership. Do you think you are more task oriented or relationship oriented?
3. Give a personal account of situational leadership that you have encountered in the workplace. Did it result in a positive outcome? Why or why not?
4. Explain the basic fundamentals of contingency theory. Give an example of contingency theory that you have witnessed or experienced.
5. Please read attached document “Toward a Contingency Model of Leadership and Psychological Empowerment: When Should Self-Leadership Be Encouraged?” and provide thoughts.
6. Please read attached document “Comprehensive Leadership Review – Literature, Theories and Research” and provide thoughts.
7. Please see attachment “Trait Theories and Behavioral Theories” and provide a short summary to be used as a review to share with the class.
8. Please watch video TEDTalks: Stanley McChrystal: Listen, Learn…Then Lead, at the following youtube link and provide your thoughts.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.