Complete the following Module 3 Web Assignment for this module by the stated due date on the Schedule.
The web-based assignment for this module will evaluate federal government spending and taxation.
To keep up with the federal government’s spending and taxation, federal budget data can be examined using the historical tables.
Visit the Historical Tables of the US Government. https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/historical-tables
Use the PDF bookmarks to find the tables and sections needed to complete the tasks below.
Prepare a brief summary by performing the following items and answering those questions posed:
Consider revenue Sources. Go to Table 2.2, “Percentage Composition of Receipts by Source.”
1- What are the main sources of revenues for the federal government?
2- Before World War II, what was the key source of revenues of the federal government?
3- What has been the key revenue sources since World War II?
Consider Spending. Examine Table 3.1, “Outlays by Superfunction and Function.”
In a paragraph or two, summarize recent and long-term trends in government spending for the following four functions: National Defense, Health, Income Security and Social Security.
Explain your reasoning for why these trends have been occurring in these areas
Select one other function from Table 3.1 besides those four considered in part 2a.
Explain your chosen function, its importance in the economy and whether it has been capturing growing shares of government spending or has been declining in recent years and why you feel that is the case.
You must cite your references properly according to MLA . Even if the source is mentioned in the assignment instructions, you still need to cite and include it within your document.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.