InstructionsIn this class you will complete a Research Study Proposal to investigate a social-psychological issue to allow you to put into practice what you have learned throughout this course by designing a hypothetical research study proposal.The Research Study Proposal will be divided into two assignments: Research Study Proposal Part I and l Research Study Proposal Part II.The topic of your research study should be on a social-psychological issue. Social Psychology focuses on the impact of social environments on individuals or groups.Two examples of social psychology focused studies are:A study that researches the impact of public awareness ad campaigns on public attitudes toward the severely mentally ill.A study comparing types of school administrator responses to reports of bullying and victims’ willingness to report instances of bullying to their parents.The Research Study Proposal Part I must include the four components below. You will use these components as subheadings for four sections in your paper1. Proposed Topic: Describe the study’s topic and focus (1 page minimum)2. Hypothesis (can be in a form of question or stating the Ho and Ha)3. Participants. Describe participant demographics (race, gender, age, religion, SES, area of the country in which they live, etc.), the process for selecting/recruiting them, and the rationale for selecting them (1/2 page minimum)4. Sampling Method: Discuss the proposed sampling method and the rational for selecting it (1 page minimum)Your paper must also:Be a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 4 full pages, size 12 font, Times New Roman, double spaced with 1 inch margins, NOT including the Title and References pages.Be in APA format, including a title page and reference page.Be proofread and contain few to no grammar errors, misspellings, incorrect APA formatting, or typographical errors.Incorporate a minimum of three supportive scholarly citations and references to support content and conclusions.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.