The Research Paper should be 7-10 pages, double-spaced, and written in APA style. A paper shorter than 7 full pages will receive “0%”. This is to be 7-10 full pages of written work – not including title pages, exhibits, and bibliography. Exhibits such as graphs, tables, and pictures should be in a separate section at the end of the paper, just before the bibliography. In your research of the topic you choose, you must not only think about the historic content of the subject matter; you will have to demonstrate how historic events shaped current policy. Moreover, you will need to compare similarities of the historic events to the current fiscal and monetary climate.
You are required to cite at least five (5) sources. You may not use Wikipedia or your textbook as a source!
Write on one (1) of the following topics:
1. Impact of Lehman Brothers’ bankruptcy on individual wealth. Explain how the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers (the largest bankruptcy ever) affected the wealth and income of many different types of individuals whose money was invested by institutional investors (such as pension funds) in Lehman Brothers’ debt.
2. Impact of the Credit Crisis on financial market liquidity. Explain the link between the Credit Crisis and the lack of liquidity in the debt markets. Offer some insight as to why the debt markets became inactive. How were interest rates affected? What happened to initial public offering (IPO) activity during the Credit Crisis? Why?
3. Transparency of financial institutions during the Credit Crisis. Select a financial institution that had serious financial problems as a result of the Credit Crisis. Review the media stories about this institution during the six months before its financial problems were publicized. Were there any clues that the financial institution was having problems? At what point do you think that the institution recognized that it was having financial difficulties? Did its previous annual report indicate serious problems? Did it announce its problems, or did another media source reveal the problems?
4. Cause of problems for financial institutions during the Credit Crisis. Select a financial institution that had serious financial problems as a result of the Credit Crisis. Determine the main underlying causes of the problems experienced by that financial institution. Explain how these problems might have been avoided.
5. Significance of Mortgage-Backed Securities and risk-taking by financial institutions. Do you think that institutional investors that purchased mortgage-backed securities containing subprime mortgages were following reasonable investment guidelines? Address this issue for various types of financial institutions such as pension funds, commercial banks, insurance companies, and mutual funds. (Your answer might differ with the type of institutional investor.) If financial institutions are taking on too much risk, how should regulations be changed to limit such excessive risk-taking?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.