The hiring proposal should address the following scenario:
Your multinational company (MNC) is opening a new operations service hub in Shanghai and you are on the international HR Team putting together the hiring process for both transition team assignments and those that will be permanent positions in China. Initially, there will be 10 transition team and 10 local assignments. The Division Head for Asia Pacific has asked you to use a “Geocentric Approach” in preparing your hiring process. Research and share insights that address the following questions for your team:
· What are some of the pros and cons of hiring host-country nationals (HCNs), third-country nationals (TCNs), or parent-country nationals (PCNs)?
· Describe two strategies that would minimize expatriate failure.
· Research and share data about current compensation systems in China (Shanghai specifically) and how compensation will impact the hiring process.
· Research the practices of layoffs versus across-the-board pay cuts in China and share your findings.
Your initial post should be 400 words. You should use at least two credible and recent sources
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.