Review your problem or issue and the study materials to formulate a PICOT (Patient, Intervention, Comparison, Outcome and Time) question for your capstone project change proposal. A PICOT question starts with a designated patient population in a particular clinical area and identifies clinical problems or issues that arise from clinical care. The intervention used to address the problem must be a nursing practice intervention. Include a comparison of the nursing intervention to a patient population not currently receiving the nursing intervention, and specify the timeframe needed to implement the change process. Formulate a PICOT question using the PICOT format (provided in the assigned readings) that addresses the clinical nursing problem.
The PICOT question will provide a framework for your capstone project change proposal.
500-750 words, clearly identify the clinical problem and how it can result in a positive patient outcome.
Step 1: Create PICOT question; A PICOT question is presented and provides a clear framework for the capstone project change proposal. Your PICOT question should clearly outline all of these elements: patient, intervention, comparison, outcome and time.
Step 2: PICOT Problem: Identify the PICOT problem, what clinical problems or issues may arise from clinical care? The PICOT problem as it relates to evidence-based solution, nursing intervention, patent care, health care agency, and nursing practice is thoroughly described.
Step 3: Describe nursing intervention: A nursing intervention used to address the problem. Compare the nursing intervention to a patient population not currently receiving the nursing intervention, and timeframe needed to implement the change process.
Step 4: Summarize Clinical Problem and Patient Outcome: The clinical problem and how it can result in a positive patient outcome.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.