Once you have a clear understanding of what your organization needs, it is time to consider the interview process. This assignment is a continuation of the acquiring, developing, and leveraging employee process you have already been working on during this course. The interview process is an important step in hiring the right person for your organization.
For this assignment, develop an interview strategy you would consider using to interview and select the right candidate for your organization. You are required to use the job description you developed in the previous assignment. As you are developing your interview strategy, think about testing options that would benefit the interview process. The following must be included in your interview strategy (750 words):
A detailed description of the time, place, format, interview type, and employees involved in the actual interview process.
At least one testing option to be included in the selection process. Explain why this testing option is best suited for selecting a diverse array of employees.
A minimum of four situational and four behavioral interview questions you would use to interview for the job. (Reminder: Use the job description from your previous assignment.)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.