Introduction to Hardware Security
Assignment 1 Due Date: July 18, 2022 (11:59 PM)
• Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
• Late submissions will have penalties.
• Any sort of plagiarism will be penalised. If you are referring to any materials online or books, please cite them accordingly otherwise it will be considered as plagiarism.
• Please submit a detailed report explaining how you have solved the assignment.
In this assignment, you will be provided with the power traces of AES. The power traces are stored in a CSV file, where each row indicates the power consumption of one AES execution. For every row, the first entry is plaintext, the second entry is ciphertext, and all the subsequent entries are power consumption values. Your task is to write a code for Difference of Mean Attack, and use that code on the given power traces to recover the 4th and 5th bytes of the secret key used in the AES execution.
Note: You will be provided with a CSV files, you have to use one according to your group number. (e.g., if your group number is 6, then use HW power trace 6.csv) Deliverables:
2. The solution for the assignment should be submitted as a zip file. The file should be named asStudentNameRollNumber.zip.
3. The submission should contain the following:
• A python file.
• The report (as pdf).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.