Carrefour is a French owned hypermarket operating in many places including Saudi Arabia. Consider Carrefour in Saudi Arabia when you, as a customer, judge the quality of the hypermarket. Explain how quality is evaluated, and the role of technology in the customer perception of quality. Compare Carrefour’s quality and technology to another hypermarket in the area. Order the following criteria as most to least important for the successful operation of a hypermarket, and for a different industry (not a hypermarket) and explain why there are any differences and the implications for operations:
- Customer satisfaction
- Capacity planning
- Inventory management
- Store layout
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.You are required to reply to at least two peer discussion questions and post answers to this weekly discussion question and/or your instructor’s response to your posting. These post replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of and evaluate/analyze that post answer. Normal course dialogue doesn’t fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Answering all course questions is also required.
Chapters 1 & 2 in Operations Management
Chapter 1 PowerPoint slides Module 1 Chapter 1 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats —Operations Management
Chapter 2 PowerPoint slides Module 1 Chapter 2 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats —Operations Management
Freudenreich, B., Ludeke-Freund, F., & Schaltegger, S. (2019). A stakeholder theory perspective on business models: Value creation for sustainability. Journal of Business Ethics, 1–16.
Song, Y., Zhao, X., Zhu, W., & Chen, Y. (2019). Decision biases of strategic customers with private product‐value information: An experimental study. Production & Operations Management, 28(5), 1305–1319.
Wu, X., Du, S., & Sun, Y. (2020). E-tailing service recovery and customer satisfaction and loyalty: Does perceived distributive justice matter? Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal, 48(5), 1–15.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.