Part One:Students are asked to conduct an interview of a leader of their choosing. Below are some potential questions:What are the most important values you demonstrate as a leader?How have you gained commitment from your team?Do you feel that you have ever failed as a leader? What is the difference between a leader and a manager?What are your greatest strengths?What are your greatest weaknesses?How do you get others to accept changes?Describe a time you took a leadership position when you did not have the title of a leader.How would you go about getting cohesion among a team riddled with conflict?What type of leader would your team say that you are?How do you motivate your team?How do you set an example for your team members?What is the most difficult part of being a leader?How do you measure personal success as a leader?What motivates you to be a leader?What characteristics do you feel that an effective leader must possess?*The responses should be included in an appendix.Please note- students do not have to ask all of them and are welcome to add additional questions.Part Two:Based on the answers to the questions, students will write a 2-3 page paper (not including appendix/abstract page) based on the interview. Items to include: information regarding the leader (keep the background information very brief-you may choose to keep their name confidential); examine the leader by applying concepts and theories explored in this course; provide your thoughts regarding their responses; match the leader’s approach or style to one of the leadership theories discussed in this course; explain why this leadership style or approach has been successful for this leader and make logical arguments supporting your case.Please make sure that you are able to “check-off” each of these items before submitting an assignment.12-point, Times New Roman font. Black inkDouble-spaced1” margins (top, right, bottom, left).Number all pages (APA)Scholarly writing (sentence structure and paragraph development)A title pageAn abstract pageIn-text citations (APA format)Reference page with scholarly resources (APA format)Running HeadScholarly resources (APA format)The paper is written in academic styleAppendix with the Interview ResponsesAll components of the assignment are met**** The assignment must be accompanied by scholarly references in AIU APA Style Guide format. A good rule of thumb for the average work is three references, which can include the course text.Consider the source before you include information from web sites. Who sponsors the web site? Is the information on the site supported by theory and research? WIKIPEDIA, Yahoo Answers, or similar websites may NEVER be used or cited under any circumstances, on any assignment, discussion, or response for this class. The reason is the lack of peer review thus the lack of information validity for such sites. You may decide to use such sites as a starting point, but you need to validate the information with scholarly sources
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.