It is common to encounter situations that may challenge your personal beliefs and values when working with others. To ensure a proper standard of care, it is important to identify those potential situations and create a plan for how you will address them.Imagine you are dealing with a troublesome justice-involved client. Your supervisor is concerned about your ability to maintain professional ethics when you have conflicting or unclear personal values. Before you engage with the client, your supervisor has asked you to write a self-assessment to ensure you can deliver quality care.Write a 600- to 1,200-word self-assessment. Consider your personal values, beliefs, and biases, which have the potential to affect the standard of care you provide. Address the following:Describe one situation which you have experienced or which you might experience, while working as a support services professional, which conflicts with your personal values or beliefs.Explain how the situation conflicts with your personal values or beliefs and identify any potential biases that you may have. Outline the dilemma and your possible choices.Choose one set of code of ethics. Explain which element(s) and how they would help you avoid making a choice which would violate professional ethics.Explain how your resolution to the conflict (the choice you made) would be in the best interest of the client.Section Headings will be used to identify each topic (ex: Situation, Personal Values Conflict, Code of Ethics to Avoid Violations, Client’s Best Interests). Follow standard conventions for composition, correct grammar and spelling, etc.Research using at least 2 evidence-based sources, in addition to the use of the course textbook.Document and cite your resources. Use in-text citations. Document all resources in the reference list. Following APA guidelines to support your ethical response.Format the paper following APA requirements.Submit your paper as a WORD document (.doc or .docx) to Blackboard as usual.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.