The focus of the Final Paper will be on the creation of an evaluation proposal suitable for presentation in a criminal justice setting or agency. The proposal will center on needs assessment, impact monitoring, and the application of quantitative and/or qualitative techniques in the assessment of the selected program or policy. Rossi, Lipsey, and Freeman (2004) discuss the social context of evaluation. Your evaluation proposal should assess the effectiveness of a program or policy, addressing a specific problem proposed or developed as a solution to a contemporary issue in your chosen area of specialization within the Masters in Criminal Justice program: Law Enforcement and Corrections Administration, Cybercrime and Technology, Forensic Science, or Homeland Security. Utilize research skills to locate a minimum of 15 appropriate scholarly sources to support your statements within the required sections below. Small sections of the evaluation proposal will be completed throughout the progression of the course. Students can use those sections verbatim within the text of the Final Paper if they so choose. The evaluation proposal will be assessed based on the inclusion of the following elements:
IntroductionPresent your research question and introduction from the assignment you completed in Week Two.
Literature ReviewFrom the assignment you completed in Week Four, compose a literature review comprised of previous scholarly material and research results relevant to your selected topic.
Program or Policy Description
Describe the program or policy that is to be evaluated, including its purpose, stakeholders, history, and outcomes, which will be part of your introduction and description you completed in Week Two.
Explain the impact of relevant issues, including potential political, social, economic, and/or cultural constraints associated with this program or policy.
Present your measures and methodology from the assignment you completed in Week Three.
Critique the design of the program or policy by describing the methodology, including the data to be collected, the means of collection, and how the data will be used.
Identify a proposed budget and projected schedule for the evaluation.
SummarySummarize the expected outcomes, the questions to be answered, and the expected results that would indicate success of the program or policy.
The Evaluation Proposal, Final Paper
Must be 20 to 25 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the .
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must use at least 15 scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
The literature review and the methodology sections will be completed throughout the course as part of the formative weekly assignments. Students can use those sections verbatim, or build upon them, within the text of the Final Paper.
Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.