Job Description[WLOs: 2, 3] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 5]A job description is a useful tool that describes all the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of a position. The primary function of this assignment is to increase understanding of the critical elements in a job description and its alignment to the HRM process and to talent acquisition. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapter 4: Recruitment: Attracting the Right Talent, and Chapter 5: Selection, Placement, and Job Fit. You will also read the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook HandbookLinks to an external site. and the webpage EmployersLinks to an external site. from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).Discuss how a job description is a function of management (there is no need to submit or prepare a job description in this assignment).Consider the following areas of a job description below and explain how these components contribute to an effective performance management system:
taskstools and technologyknowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs)education requirements
Explain the legal components in a job description as it relates to the EEOC.Describe at least two assessment methods that can be used when recruiting qualified candidates and how those two methods are appropriate for meeting organizational objectives.For additional support with completing this assignment, please refer to the following tools:
What is CRAAPO?Links to an external site.. This may assist you in determining the reliability of an HR website.Scholarly and Popular Resources(1)Links to an external site..This tutorial explains the differences between scholarly and popular resources.Human Resources Research with Library OneSearchLinks to an external site.. This tip sheet may support you in researching through .3 pages
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.