For this assignment, you will create the job description using the information from your Job Analysis assignment in Week 2. The job analysis is a critical step in the process for a job description to be reliable and useful. Remember, as an HR leader, you would typically have input from more than one position questionnaire to complete a job analysis.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
Read Chapters 2 and 3 in the textbook, Job and Work Analysis.
You may consider reviewing Chapter 4 in the textbook, Job and Work Analysis.
Using the job analysis that you conducted for the Week 2 assignment,
Determine the appropriate design for the position.
Analyze the various elements required for creating a job description for the specific position. Consider addressing the following to get started:
What would this person do and to what extent?
What is the job title and purpose?
What education or skills are required?
What duties and responsibilities are required?
What are the working conditions?
Create a job description that includes the information defined in the job analysis.
Provide a rationale for the chosen design.
Explain the purpose and importance of each section within the job description.
Support your reasoning with at least two credible or professional resources.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.