Attached.Running Head: DIALYSIS1DialysisNameInstitutional AffiliationDateDIALYSIS2New practice approach: Managing kidney conditions is evolving, and at some point, itis necessary to abandon old practices and practice the new evidence-based practices afterascertaining their relevance and safety to patients. One of the best examples of a new practiceapproach is the value-based care model that focuses on the care of the patient as a whole whileaiming to cut the overall cost of dialysis. Such an approach is appropriate not only to patients butalso to the healthcare providers and healthcare system whose main aim is the optimum patientoutcome (Becker and Nissenson, 2019).While these models of care may be expensive in the beginning because it involves the useof quite costly technical tools such as innovative catheter cab, it turns out to be cheaper andattributed to an improved dialysis patient outcome in dialysis care facilities (Becker andNissenson, 2019). For instance, the use of innovative catheter cab reduces the chances ofinfections, which minimize complications and hospitalization. In this case, despite beingexpensive, the model focuses on the desired whole patient outcome and the ultimate impact ofthe care. Another new practice approach is the at-home dialysis, where patients can undergodialysis in their homes and remotely monitored by the healthcare team through telehealthadvancement. This practice has a more significant benefit to the patient, the dialysis carefacilities, and the government. The dialysis care facilities can comfortably provide quality, safe,and adequate services to many patients, even those in remote areas, without having them visit thefacility. Similarly, these care models are reliable to become the remote monitor keeps track ofthe patient’s vital signs and alerts in case of abnormality.Intra-professional collaboration: Good, quality, and safe health care results fromefforts from various teams in the health care setting, particularly in managing chronic diseasessuch as chronic kidney failure. Each member of the team plays a significant role that contributesDIALYSIS3to the desired outcome for the patient. Usually, during the period of hospitalization andmanagement, patients are cared for by different healthcare professionals from various fields andsimilar fields with diverse expertise. This is because of the transition of care from primary tosecondary or from one team to another that leads to quality and continuity of care among thepatients in the dialysis care necessitates care from nurse practitioners, nephrology nurse amongother nurses. Excellent collaboration between nurses involved in care is likely to lead to a betteroutcome and reduce cases of near-miss and mistakes during care. Intra-professional collaborationpromotes understanding of each other’s role towards the desired goal and promotes effectivecommunication among nurses throughout their care delivery and dialysis. This clarity of rolesand communication further promotes critical decision making that holds allocating of particularcritical assignment to specific nurses with to care for patients according to their acuity of thepatient’s status.Similarly, there are various positive outcomes not only for patients but also for healthcareprofessionals that are connected to effective intra-professional collaboration in dialysis carefacilities. The intra-professional collaboration can be accomplished through promoting resilientteams and enhancing the collaboration between the new graduates, nurse managers in the dialysiscare facilities, practical nurses, nurse practitioners, among other nursing fields. Intra-professionalcollaboration permits continuity not only of the caregiver but of care, which are the crucialpillars of patient safety and care in the management of chronic diseases such as chronic kidneyfailure.Hea…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.