Journal Article Critique Assignment InstructionsOverviewDuring this course, you will complete two journal articlecritiques. For each of these assignments, select one of the articles youincluded in your Annotated Bibliography Assignment to critique. The two journal articlecritiques you will compose for this course are intended to build upon the Annotated Bibliography Assignment and serveas a foundation for your Research Paper Assignment later in the course. The articles you select to critique must be fromprofessional journals and must be current (published no more than 5 years ago).InstructionsUtilize the JournalArticle Critique Template for this assignment. Each section of the templateincludes the specific required components of each section.1.Inthe first section, the introduction, you should include a 4-5 sentenceintroduction to and overview of the article with a clear thesis sentence thatreveals your purpose for the critique. Please do not include a heading for thissection. It is understood in APA that the first section is introductory innature and therefore does not need a heading.2.Thenext section is the summary and should have a Level 1 heading. The summary shouldprovide a description of the methodology and the findings of the research. It shouldbe a minimum of two paragraphs of at least five sentences each. Finally, thesummary should have a balance of direct quotes and paraphrases from the articlethat is the focus of this assignment.3.Thenext section, the critical analysis, should be comprised of at least threeparagraphs of at least five sentences each. This section should have a heading.The critical analysis should address the credibility of the author(s) bydescribing the professional accomplishments of the author(s) and the main logicof the article. This section should also discuss the validity of the assertionsmade by the author(s). The analysis should include a discussion of thelimitations, strengths, and weaknesses of the research methodology. In additionto the selected article, there should be at least one additional source thatprovides support for the assertions made in this critical analysis section.4.Finally,the conclusion should be at least one paragraph of at least five sentences. Summarizeyour insight into the article based on your professional experience and includea clear concluding sentence.The article critique should be at least 750 words inlength. This does not include the required title page or the requiredreferences list. An abstract is not required. Follow current APA formattingguidelines.Refer to the Journal Article Critique Grading Rubricfor more details on the expectations for this assignment.Note: Your assignment will be checked for originalityvia the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.