Discuss the competencies and professional qualities of healthcare administrators and operations managers.
Knowledge-Based Management (KBM) Systems allows for the health organization to employ new methods of processing and analyzing knowledge. KBM promotes knowledge-based insights to solve problems and aid in decision-making. In healthcare, KBM systems provide a solution for enhancing operations and improving efficiencies.
The long-term care industry is experiencing unprecedented changes and increased oversight. The changes in reimbursement models, accreditation standards, and pay for performance initiatives require skilled leadership in both, the administrator and operations management roles.
As COO of a long-term care facility, you are conducting a training program for newly hired health care administrators and operations managers. Part of your training involves a review of the importance of Knowledge-Based Management strategies in the decision-making process. Prior to the training, you determine that evaluating the use of Knowledge-Based Management can assist in illuminating the importance of employing knowledge-based strategies.
Conduct a comprehensive literature review of 10 scholarly journal articles published within the past 10 years on the topic of Knowledge Based Management. Suggested areas of focus include: Key components of knowledge management; Dimensions of knowledge; Processes of knowledge management; the Management of knowledge in the context of operations management; the Importance of knowledge-based management in health organizations; and Knowledge management and organizational strategy.
The purpose of the review is to support your assertions that the use of Knowledge-Based Management Systems will help administrators and operations managers in making key decisions relative to improving operational efficiencies.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.