Task Brief: Final Assignment
As of July 2021, there were over 850,000 Knowledge Manager jobs advertised on Indeed.com. This compares with 12,500 Financial Manager jobs and 37,000
Operations Manager jobs at the same time on the same platform.
Your task is to prepare a report for a job agency director on the topic of: Preparing Candidates for the Role of Knowledge Manager. The report is intended to
help prepare unemployed managers (the ‘candidates’) for a career in Knowledge Management roles, thus increasing their potential success in finding a new job.
The report should cover the following topics:
1. A brief explanation of the term ‘Knowledge Management’
2. An explanation for the fast-growing interest on the part of companies to employ Knowledge Managers
3. A description of what a Knowledge Manager is expected to undertake (job processes) and what s/he is expected to achieve (job objectives)
4. Key competencies that a Knowledge Manager should have or acquire in order to be eligible for such roles
• Wordcount: 2,000 – 2,500 words
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12 pts.
• The in-text references and the Bibliography must be in the Harvard citation style.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.