Last week you considered ways to upgrade your curriculum by replacing outmoded curricular elements with 21st-Century technologies and skills. Similarly, in this week’s “Instructional Cartography” reading, Hayes Jacobs (2010) suggests that “curriculum mapping is a replacement for old methods of decision making” (p. 196). In other words, you can upgrade your teaching by sharing your curriculum and working with colleagues to make informed adjustments that enhance student learning.With that in mind, consider the curriculum maps that you reviewed in this week’s Learning Resources and compare your school’s approach to curriculum design with the curriculum mapping process presented in this week’s Learning Resources. What challenges and opportunities do you see for curriculum mapping to be a reality at your school? What steps might you take to either begin or improve the curriculum mapping process at your school? What do you find exciting and motivating about the process? Formulate an argument to convince your colleagues that the hard work involved in curriculum mapping is worth the effort.By Day 3 of Week 7Post an argument in favor of curriculum mapping to convince your colleagues of the merits of this process. Be sure to include information from this week’s Learning Resources to support your argument. If your school is already mapping curriculum, share ideas from this week’s Learning Resources to improve the curriculum mapping at your school and provide encouragement for continuing the process.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.