Submit a reflective discussion post in which you describe the best leader you’ve ever known. What are the qualities that set this leader apart? Draw on the content you read in the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership and that found in Simon Sinek’s TedX talk—Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe. Be sure to quote or refer to BOTH explicitly (e.g. “As noted in Sinek’s TED talk,…” as this discussion is looking at how you are applying these principles to your best leader. Plus, that shows your professor that you are reading, watching, and digesting the course material.
Consider the following as you reflect on the best leader you’ve ever known, and incorporate in your response, your understanding of Sinek’s statements about why it is important that leaders are trusted within their organizations and that they must lead by the heart.
Your initial discussion post should be a minimum of 150-200 words and should draw on personal experiences that relate to the ideas and context of the reading and video material.
For your discussions in this course, please ensure you copy & paste your text into rather than attaching a document. It makes it easier for your colleagues to read and you are more likely to get a response from your classmates. If you would prefer, you may submit an embedded video or audio recording where you discuss the same in lieu of a written discussion response.
In addition to your own posting, please reply to s of a minimum of TWO classmates. Your two response posts to two different classmates’ initial posts should be substantive.
[* a “substantial response” literally means a “response with substance.” Move beyond “like” or “I agree” posts and aim to move the conversation forward. Consider asking a question or adding to the conversation. Only substantial responses receive full credit for participation.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.