Learning Goal: I’m working on a english writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
The Proposal is Unit 2’s Linked Assignment, which is required for those hoping to meet the “A” grade threshold, as outlined in our Contract Grading System.
Write a proposal for your TED Talk, explaining your ideas and rhetorical choices to an unfamiliar audience. Feel free to write your proposal as a series of short answers in a numbered list. Use this assignment as an opportunity to organize and formalize your thinking for the drafting and realization of the TED Talk, as well as streamline your final preparation efforts. If you wish, we can discuss your proposal in office hours or during the optional Week 5 one-on-one conferences. Be sure to include the following components to structure the outline: 1) Opening gambit; 2) Context; 3) They Say; 4) Gap & Research Question; 5) I Say; 6) Anticipations of Objection / Concession / Counterargument; 7) Why Your Analysis Matters; and 8) Where do we go from here? For a more detailed example, please see the description for The Proposal listed under the Assignments tab on Canvas.
Minimum Requirements for a “Pass” (✓ ) Grade for The Proposal assignment:
A robust sketch of your TED Talk project-in-progress, comprising 500-750 words.Includes all 8 components listed above (and in the model below).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.