Contracts play an important part of all leasing, whether it be residential or commercial. It is important that the verbiage used on a contract be carefully examined in order to determine the rights and obligations of all parties. For all intents and purposes, presume the contract, as well as all addendums, has been properly signed, it is valid and enforceable.
Tenant is planning on leaving her job and starting an online business on Etsy.com, making crafts at her rental home that she will sell online. Is she required to notify her landlord? Why or why not?
Tenant has recently been diagnosed with PTSD and her doctor has recommended she obtain a therapy dog to assist her. However, she already has a dog named Happy and plans to have him trained to be her therapy dog. How might this change her rental agreement?
Tenant’s dog recently chewed through her patio screen and she would like this replaced. Who is responsible for this repair?
Tenant’s brother is going through a difficult time finding a rental of his own and has decided to come stay with her for three months, until the rental he signed a contract for is ready. Does the tenant have any legal obligation to inform her landlord? Why or why not?
The tenant has been saving her money and is considering buying a home of her own. If she terminates her lease five months before the lease ends, what are her obligations to her landlord? Please be sure to address all financial, notice and legal obligations.
Be sure to clearly number each of your answers to the corresponding questions. Don’t forget to note which section of the lease your answer is based upon for each question. Also, please be sure to thoroughly answer each question in detail. Answers should be written in complete sentences, with clarity and proper grammar. If you cite to any laws to support your answers, please be sure to include a citation to your source
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.