Locate and Identify the “Best Levels of Evidence”
The final step to the perfect PICO search is to determine the level of evidence within each relevant article. In searching for the best available evidence, a hierarchy exists regarding the level and strength of evidence (see Fig. below). As you review the journal articles found in discussion 4, select those that are based on the highest level of evidence.
EBM Pyramid and EBM Page Generator, copyright 2006 Trustees of Dartmouth College and Yale University. All Rights Reserved.Produced by Jan Glover, David Izzo, Karen Odato and Lei Wang.
1. Review and use the
1. to locate and identify the best level of evidence to answer your developed PICOT question for the Literature Review (attached the completed form to this discussion).
2. Title the discussion with the PICOT question.
3. Initial post: Your post should be within a range of 150-200 words and respond to the following question?
1. Identify the level type of category of the evidence for the literature review.
2. Now that you see all the studies together identify the overall strength of the evidence (strong, compelling, etc.).
3. Now ask yourself what can be implemented why or why not (feasibility).
4. Peer response: Identify two (2) students that may share a similar question and share with them the purpose of your literature review (1 sentence eg. The purpose of this review is to examine the effects of hydrotherapy on reducing foot edema among chronic CHF diagnosed patients). Comment on their purposes and invite them to join your EBP group.
5. Cite your references APA 7th ed. (not included in the length of ).
6. To see rubric, click on the 3-dot menu on the top-right side of screen.
To begin the discussion, click on the ” Reply” button below.
Need help with Canvas? Review the
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.