For this assignment, you will write a letter to the editor of a scholarly journal. Your goal is to be informative about the policy that you developed for your Unit 6 Biopsychosocial Population Health Policy Proposal assignment, while also being persuasive about the need for and benefit of similar policies in other health care settings. The bullet points below correspond to the grading criteria in the scoring guide. Be sure that your assignment submission addresses all of them. You may also want to read the Letter to the Editor: Population Health Policy Advocacy Scoring Guide and Guiding Questions: Letter to the Editor: Population Health Policy Advocacy to better understand how each grading criterion will be assessed.
Evaluate the current state of the quality of care and outcomes for a specific issue in a target population.Look back to the data or scenario you used in your Unit 3 assignment to address this criterion.Analyze how the current state of the quality of care and outcomes for a specific issue in a target population necessitates health policy development and advocacy.Justify why the developed policy will be vital in improving the quality of care and outcomes for a specific issue in a target population.Advocate for policy development in other care settings with regard to a specific issue in a target population.Analyze the ways in which interprofessional aspects of the policy will support the efficient and effective achievement of desired outcomes for the target population.Communicate in a professional and persuasive manner, writing content clearly and logically with the correct use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
evidence-based nursing is the journal
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.