Scenario: The city of Erickson has allocated 4 million dollars to develop an outpatient mental health treatment center for people in the community who are homeless. They have asked you to recommend two best practice methods for the new service.
Formulate a research question based on what you have been asked to do in this scenario.
Conduct a review of the literature and select two intervention strategies from the literature which you will recommend. Please be sure to cite at least seven journal articles. Include the following:
Select two interventions based on critical analysis:
How might these studies inform the creation of a new service delivery model?
What do you know about the origins, prevalence, and correlates of the problem?
Analyze how a search of the literature on the topic that you have selected can inform both the researcher and influence the research design process:
What functions does the literature review serve with respect to the scenario provided?
How might you go about conducting a literature review for the intervention strategy? Describe the steps you might take.
Evaluate sources of information that might be related to your topic:
Evaluate each article.
Reflect on the applicability of the article to your proposed question.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.