A raisin in the sun poem: https://ift.tt/3DK6FXa
- Think, write, and speak about literary texts critically and effectively.
- Recognize a representative selection of literary works by major writers (including notable stylistic devices and features) representing a diversity of prominent historical and cultural traditions and issues.
- Understand the biographical, historical, and cultural contexts of a representative selection of works by major writers.
- Identify the relationships among the literary works studied and the philosophical, religious, political, social, and economic milieus of the cultures and subcultures within and among which they were written.
Based on your peer’s and professor’s feedback and on your own reflection and research, revise and resubmit Literary Analysis 1. Papers that are not revised tend to score very low. Avoid the mistake of resubmitting the exact same paper you submitted as a rough draft in week 2. If you fail to address important feedback in your revision, the deductions will be heavily weighted. Please see the rubric for grading this paper (located in the “Assessment” area in the lower-right of this assignment).
Due Tuesday by 11:59 p.m. EST.
***** we are on week 4 so please follow the instructions attached *****
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.