The Analysis of Negative Birth Experiences of Mothers: A Qualitative Study
Go to the AU library homepage. Locate and download either a quantitative or a qualitative research study that is of interest to you from a peer-reviewed journal. This article needs to be a report of a research study published in the past five years.
o Tip 1: If this is not clear to you, review Unit 1: The Value of Research and Evidence-Based Practice. There you will find details as to how to access the AU Library.
o Tip 2: Ensure that the study you select is a research study reporting on original research (i.e., it is not a literature review or summary of previously completed research).• Complete the learning activities and readings in Unit 11: Critiquing Research Reports. Read and think about the guidelines and questions used to critique research reports. In addition, if you have access to Woo (2019) Canadian Essentials of Nursing Research, review critiques of two research articles that appear in Appendix C and D.
• If you are accessing Sociological Inquiry Principles: Qualitative and Quantitative Methods, go to Chapter 14, “Reading and Understanding Research” and carefully review Table 14.2, Questions Worth Asking While Reading Research Reports.
• If you are accessing Canadian Essentials of Nursing Research, review Table 4.1, Guide to a Focused Critique of Evidence Quality in a Quantitative Research Report, or Table 4.2 Guide to a Focused Critique of Evidence Quality in a Qualitative Research Report. The second columns of Tables 4.1 and 4.2 list some key critiquing questions, while the third column cross-references more detailed guidelines in various chapters throughout the book.
• Prepare a paper of 8–10 pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), double-spaced, using 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font and the most current edition of APA format.• Related to content, include the following sections:o Tip 1: Use these sections as headings and subheadings to organize your paper and your thoughts.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.